[macvoiceover] Re: iphone help please

  • From: "ashley" <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 21:09:38 +0100

well, you can try
www.maccessibility.net/iphone

and i will soon be compiling my list, which you will be able to find at:
www.ashleycox.co.uk/software
so check soon in the next 3 days for that page!
It does appear that all apps you open stay open, but they are temperarly stopped so they don't consume too much battery or memory.
At least, that's what basicly happens*smile*

Website:
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk
Podcast:
http://www.bavis.co.uk/theactechpodcast