[macvoiceover] Re: iphone: Digit-Eyes Audio Labeling System Advances Independence For Visually Impaired

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 15:26:06 -0700

Not to my knowledge. but new things are beeing made so maybe by the time I send
this something will be out there. lol!

Take care of yourself.

Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to
http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my
info is below.

MSN and AIM: marrie12@xxxxxxxxx

website: http://music.marrie.org