[macvoiceover] importing contacts

  • From: "Kristyn Leigh" <kristyn0@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 17:57:32 -0500

I have about 400 contacts to move to my Mac. I e-mailed about 20 of them to
myself as V cards. Now I am trying to drag and drop them into address book.
I tried to use the steps Ashley sent a couple days ago.  I am trying to
paste them in the table of all contacts. Which step am I missing? Perhaps I
am pasting in the wrong place.

My contacts are also on my IPhone. My plan for the transition is to get all
of my data from Outlook and ITunes onto the Mac, reset the phone, and
synchronize it with the Mac.

If anyone has any better ideas, I'm open to suggestions.

Kristyn