[macvoiceover] iTunes 12 Questions

  • From: Ezzie Bueno <ezziebueno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 16:14:37 -0700

Hello friends:

I seem to be having difficulties with iTunes 12. I never used the Grid
view, always preferring the List view. Is the Grid view the only
viewing option on iTunes 12? If not, how can I go back to the List
view? I've looked through the preferences and menus, and cannot find
anything of the sort. When I have tried playing TV episodes in my
iTunes library, iTunes goes "busy" on me. When it manages to play, I
noticed it played a wrong episode, and not the one that I wanted to
watch.
Also, I noticed that content is not being synced to my iDevices. When
I plug them into my Mac, iTunes goes "busy" again. How can I resolve
this "busy" issue? If the Grid view is the only way to view things in
my iTunes library, what is the effective way to play the proper
selected TV episodes?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks and warm regards,
e.B.