[macvoiceover] Re: iPhone question

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 16:52:21 -0400

I've never seen this before.  Let alone in 2 different phones.  My first
instinct is to say its the case blocking the proximity sensor.  But you said it
happens even out side of a case with both phones?  Did you update your phones
to IOS 5.1.1 that was released yesterday?  It might help.

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info