[macvoiceover] Re: iOS 4.2

  • From: "Raymond" <r.jansen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 15:17:32 +0200

HI Blake,

It works just great with my Freedom Scientific Focus Blue braille display.

With a normal wireless keyboard you can't navigate, you can only use the keyboard for text input, but with my focus Blue braille display I can also navigate.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Blake Sinnett" <frequency660@xxxxxxxxxxx>