[macvoiceover] Re: how to jump between taps

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 14:01:11 -0500

press command-shift-t to show the tab bar and each tab then beomes a buton and you can either tab through them or use vo keys with arrows to interact with the bar which is above the html content.

On Dec 21, 2008, at 1:05 PM, Jonathan Chacón wrote:

Hello everyone,

is there any keystroke to jump between taps in safary?
I use window menu with voiceOver to jump between taps but this method is very slow.

thanks and regards
    Jonathan Chacón>