[macvoiceover] Re: help needed with pages

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 20:24:51 -0600

Ok, this is the same problem I sent to the list the other day. Right afterI
sent the message I accidentally  fixed the problem Actually, there's no
guarantee that my actions were correct, but it stopped happening immediately
after I did it.

In Pages I could read with QuickNav on but couldn't edit with QuickNav off.
In the area where it said layout area and ruler, I did VO right until I got to
Layout area, then interacted. This gave me a list of page groups, page 1 group
page 2 group etc.  I then interacted with page 1 group but couldn't read except
with QuickNav on. Ok, that's the problem, what I did was do a track pad 1
finger double tap or a VO space, , and then when I interacted with the text
again I was fine. So did I fix the problem, or was it just some random thing?
No clue, but if the problem replicates I'll try it again and let you know.
Bascically, keep interacting and clicking until you get what you want.

Ian