[macvoiceover] Re: having trouble with transmit 3.7

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 06:39:22 -0400

Marty,

I don't use favorites. I just use new connection each time. I think my version was 3.71 though. I used it till it expired. I don't need to do any uploading so don't need it.

On Apr 22, 2009, at 5:49 AM, Marty Rimpau wrote:

Hi all, a person who is using tiger, help me set up transmit version
3.7, but now, I can't find the favorite in the dock, and when I start
transmit, I have no way of knowing if I'm connected, and I assume I'm
not connected, so I choose the radio button that says favorites, and I
choose favorites from the collections table, and the particular site
from the name table, but how do I connect to the site?  I tried
pressing enter, and got nowhere, and this person helping me said there
would be a table on the right, which there wasn't, unless I selected
favorites, so what is going on, or have I lost the favorite in
question?  I do wish these people would update to leopard, but they
don't see any need to, so what appears to be accessible with tiger, may
not be with leopard, and vice versa, so thsnks in advance very much.

Marty