[macvoiceover] Re: getting email addresses off the list

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 13:20:12 -0800

YpeI do that except I have to cmd shift h to get to the headers as  I have mine
set to none. but yeah good tip and I found about this a few days ago. lol!
take care.
Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to
http://music.marrie.org/master for more info. If you need to contact me my info
is below.

MSN and AIM: marrie12@xxxxxxxxx

website: http://music.marrie.org