[macvoiceover] Re: games for the Mac?

  • From: Travis Siegel <tsiegel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 02:10:57 -0500

On Apr 10, 2009, at 9:12 PM, Mark Baxter wrote:

Other than web-based games like trivia type games, are there any games that are VO friendly for the mac? I've never heard of any, other than something like Quake, which has a Mac version of the AQ mod, which also need to get set up...
There are some.
You can find the ones I've ported/compiled/prepared/modified/what have you at
http://www.softcon.com/mac/
page, where you'll find a version of yahtzee, and at the games link on that page you'll find unix-based games I've compiled for use on the mac, most of which will run in terminal, but should speak just fine without too much fiddling with settings.