[macvoiceover] fyi motion gps lite

  • From: Peter Durieux <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 01:04:01 +0100

Hi guys,

Just for your info.  I've tried motion gps lite and it did voice over crashing.
So my phone was unusable.  With some sighted assistents, I rebooted my phone
after remove the gps app with itunes and every seems  ok again.

Does someone know the email addy from the moderators of
viphone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?
I'm subscribed, getting the mails, but my replies didn't arrives the list.
I've got no errormessages from my mailsystem.
It should be great, that I can active participate on that list. :)

Thanks in advance

kr

-Peter