[macvoiceover] Re: forwarded from Jane

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 14:19:13 -0400

Well I did try the Macbook and I like it. I like the black Macbook a little better, it just seems different, but, I really really like the Imac!
Keith Reedy
WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx
God gives his best to those who leave the choice with him--J. Hudson Taylor

On Jun 13, 2006, at 2:12 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

We are considering very seriously purchasing a MacBook or something
for me provided I am able to land a job.  The reason?  I need Windows
for some tasks, and a screen reader besides VoiceOver.  I also want
Braille support--that is the key.  I do much better with reading
stuff, especially inWindows, if I cna use Braille.

Jane

On Jun 13, 2006, at 10:05 AM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hi every one,

It may be that most of you have had a chance to try the new MACs.
Well, I just got my hands on one two weeks ago at an Apple store.

I have used computers with screenreaders almost from the time when
screenreaders were invented and I have never had a computer respond
so quickly.  Even on some really busy web sites I was able to get
arround very quickly.  I am trying to find a good excuse to buy one
other than I want one.

Try one if you get the chance.
Keith Reedy
WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx
God gives his best to those who leave the choice with him--J.
Hudson Taylor

Click on the link below to go to our homepage. http://www.icanworkthisthing.com

Manage your subscription by using the web interface on the link
below.
//www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover

Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to  macvoiceover-
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the
Webinterface at //www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover

// eompost 448EDF75:6D21.1:znpibvprbire