[macvoiceover] focus problems

  • From: carlene knight <cknight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 16:15:10 -0800

 Hi;

I don't mean to keep bugging people about this subject but I've figured out
what's happening.  It appears that the keyboard and Voiceover cursors aren't
always following each other though I have them set to do so in Voiceover
Utilities.  VO/f3 and f4 have confirmed my theory.  that makes sense as the
keyboard cursor tends to get stuck in ITunes on the previous button while the
Voiceover cursor continues to move.  that's why we have to turn VO off and back
on to refocus it.  In mail, it's been an issue causing me to end up in the
wrong column of the table, but unfortunately this problem has caused me to
delete an important draft.  The Vo cursor was in the body of the message, but
the keyboard focus was not so when I hit backspace to edit it, well, need I say
more?  Any ideas?  thanks.>