[macvoiceover] Re: fire fox and voice over

  • From: Greg Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 21:14:24 +0800

When you say that the site does not support Safari do you mean that there is some kind of check on the site to see if you are using a "supported browser" and gives you a page saying so?

Gregory Kearney
Manager - Accessible Media
Association for the Blind of Western Australia
61 Kitchener Avenue, PO Box 101
Victoria Park 6979, WA Australia

Telephone: +61 (08) 9311 8202
Telephone: +1 (307) 224-4022 (North America)
Fax: +61 (08) 9361 8696
Toll free: 1800 658 388 (Australia only)
Email: gkearney@xxxxxxxxx

On 02/11/2009, at 9:11 PM, Nicole Hutchins wrote:

Hello,
Since fire fox apparently does not work with voice over, are there any other suggestions? My school website does not support safari and if fire fox doesn't work, I'm not sure what other options there are. Also, I've been told vo/home and vo/end work to move to the top and bottom of a page, but I'm not sure where those keys are on my laptop. :)
Learning the mac sure has been interesting in the past two days.

Eternally His,
Nicole

Read and subscribe to get divinely inspired devotionals by email:
www.nicolehutchins.wordpress.com