[macvoiceover] Re: file types

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 14:16:49 -0700

but switch requires flip for mac. I've tried to convert wma files wiht out it
and it fails. and flip for mac will cause qt to play wma anyway.

OH and switch crashes when trying to convert wma. they knoew about this since 2
years ago according to the forum threads.
Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to
http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my
info is below.

MSN and AIM: marrie12@xxxxxxxxx

website: http://music.marrie.org