[macvoiceover] Re: favorites question

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 09:05:17 -0700

Hi Dan, if you wanted to delete a bookmark from the book marks menu,
how would you do that, because I think I added one a long time ago, and
I tried pressing delete on it, and it didn't delete.
On Mon, 22 Jun 2009 11:42:19 -0400, Dan Eickmeier wrote:

Hi Marty, what I usually do, is add bookmarks to the bookmarks menu
with command shift d, rather than the bookmarks bar.  Hope this helps.

On Jun 22, 2009, at 2:06 AM, Marty Rimpau wrote:

> Hi all, I come from the other platform, and don't know anything
> about podcasts, tabs, or that sort of thing, as my browser wouldn't
> even support rss, so, that in mind, could I have somebody work with
> me regarding adding favorites?  I tried using command d, and tried
> to tell the book mark where to go, but I couldn't get out of the pop-
> up button, and I don't want the book mark bar to show, as I felt it
> gets in the way of browsing, and I want to see all the links on a
> particular site, so, can I add a favorite and locate it quickly
> without it getting in the way of the page in question?  I'd even be
> willing to have somebody help me on skype if necessary, and thanks
> in advance, but this is just something I have never done before.

>> Manage your subscription by using the web interface on the link
>> below.

>> with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the
>> Webinterface at //www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover

Marty