[macvoiceover] expansion and collapse of tree list

  • From: "Annelie" <acer2772@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 21:59:01 -0500

I tried what you suggested on this list and it did not work. By accident I
have found that when in itunes under radio and under genre list I had to hit
the combination of option+command + [(to callapes) ] to expand.
Is it that it depends on the version of lepard and that is the difference of
keyboard combinations you have to use?

Checked by AVG.
6:43 AM