[macvoiceover] downloading youtube videos

  • From: Maria Chapman <bubbygirl1972@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voice <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 10:18:55 +1000

Hi.  I have youtube to mp3 converter, which works well.  I'm working on a
presentation i have to do though, and was hoping to include some clips in the
presentation.  Because I'm presenting to sighted people I'd like to know if
it's possible to download the whole video somehow with the mac.

thanks

Maria Chapman
bubbygirl1972@xxxxxxxxx

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." -
Mahatma Gandhi