[macvoiceover] Re: creating signatures in Mail

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 13:32:43 -0400

Hi Jane,

There is step by step guidance in mail help for this, but I've never been able to get it to work since an early upgrade of Tiger.

On Sep 1, 2006, at 9:45 PM, Jane Jordan (gmail) wrote:

Hey there. I'm tryhing to figure out how to creat signatures for emails. I want one that's informal, you know, just has my na,me and some contact info. But I also want to have another one, one that I hae had to repeatedly type in for job searches and other formal emailss, which has a closing greeting, name, and more formal contact info.

Can someone walk me through how to create them, save them, and tghen inserst the right ones when I send out emails?

Thanks for your assistance.

Jane

Click on the link below to go to our homepage. http://www.icanworkthisthing.com

Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to macvoiceover- request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx