[macvoiceover] Re: copying text from a website with SL.

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 09:27:58 -0400

This works for me too. I've been using it. It doesn't always work, but it is actually possible to read some websites just by using the arrows. It works perfectly in Mail, for example. With SL, you can use Mail exactly like you would use Outlook under Windows. I don't do it because I'm used to the VO way, but it's certainly useful for people who are coming from Windows. The arrow keys do work on html contents, and I am also able to select stuff with arrows + shift.

On Sep 13, 2009, at 7:29 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

Keith, what are your vo settings in web?