[macvoiceover] Re: continuous reading

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 09:20:39 -0700

Hi May, if in a document, or on a web page, just press vo a, or if you
want it to read from a specific place, just interact with the text, and
vo down arrow to where you want to start reading, and press vo a, and
it will read from where the voice over cursor is to the end of the
document.  In mail, if you have the preview pane on, you can just tab
to it from the message table, and it will read continuously.
On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 05:39:32 -0700, May McDonald wrote:

Hi everyone.  I'm using lepard and would like to know how to get it to

read continuously?  Thanks.

Marty