[macvoiceover] Re: changing instruments in g b?

  • From: ashley <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 08:53:46 +0000

with your midi keyboard, or, press cmd shift K to put up the typing keyboard and type.

ash

Website:
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk
Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/ashleycox2
Blog160:
http://www.blog160.com

On 04/01/2011 00:52, Timothy Clark wrote:
ok, I see that and that is helpful but now that you have your
instrument chosing, how do you play it?
  Timothy

On 1/3/11, Keith Reedy<keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
I am hopeful that some one will write a good guide on using MIDI with
GarageBand 6, some one, any one, please,,,.
Keith ReedyOn Jan 3, 2011, at 1:22 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hi Tim and Ash,

It will be helpful to know the instruments are set up in families.  Arrow
up and down through the families, like piano, guitar and so on and once
you find a family you want to visit, arrow once to the right to meet the
members of the family, like grand piano and so on.

HTH.

Keith Reedy
Please visit this page and click "Like" if you like!
http://m.facebook.com/pages/Keith-Reedy/114181261930792?fbb=rd45a72d7&refid=46

On Jan 3, 2011, at 12:24 PM, ashley wrote:

THen you navigate the browser using the vo cursor.

Website:
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk
Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/ashleycox2
Blog160:
http://www.blog160.com

On 03/01/2011 16:54, Timothy Clark wrote:
so, first you open of grauge band then go into track info then go into
browser?
Ok, what next?

On 1/3/11, ashley<ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>   wrote:
No, you don't hit that button; or at least I don't anyway. WHen in the
track info troup, if you move to the right, you will hear "browser".
This is what you interact with and navigate just like a tree-view.

ash

Website:
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk
Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/ashleycox2
Blog160:
http://www.blog160.com

On 02/01/2011 22:51, Timothy Clark wrote:
can you elaborite on this. For example, next to the keyboard popup
button there is an unlabled button. You hit that button I am guessing
and I know that the peiano is the defalt instrument.
  Once from there, I am lost.

  Please if someone can shed some light on this it would be
appriciated.

On 1/2/11, ashley<ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>    wrote:
you make sure using cmd I that the track info is enabgled, interact
with
the track info group, interact with the instrument browser.
ash

Website:
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk
Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/ashleycox2
Blog160:
http://www.blog160.com

On 02/01/2011 15:35, Timothy Clark wrote:
Hello folks- Just a quick question. How do you change the
instruments
from the peiano via defalt to other instruments such as the banjo.
   I am on ilife 11
   Any help would be appriciated
   Thanks
   God Bless
   Timothy

Manage your subscription by using the web interface on the link
below.