[macvoiceover] Re: burning a disk with Itunes

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 17:07:38 -0400

Mark,
Insert a blank cd in the drive, and make a new playlist with everything you need to burn. Then just click the burn button which is either somewhere near the bottom of the window, or in the toolbar. I really can't remember, but it's not hard to find. Hope it helps!

Ignasi
On Jun 17, 2009, at 2:01 PM, Mark Baxter wrote:

I've got 137 megs I want to burn to a disk. Of course, that's MP3 format, I don't know what it'll expand to when I burn it as CD- audio. What's the steps for burning to a blank disk with Itunes, quickly? I'm putting together a Winnie the Pooh collection for someone's four-year-old...

Mark BurningHawk

Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
MSN:  BurningHawk1969@xxxxxxxxxxx
My home page: