[macvoiceover] Re: browsing the bootcamp drive faster

  • From: sarah alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 11:17:21 -0700

the interesting thing is I can hear that hard drive working like a
something or other when I do this. This is what I call very very odd.
I have apple's access address in my address book so we'll see wha
tthey say. I don't think they will mind me giving them a link of what
I mean.

Thanks. and any other suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks all.