[macvoiceover] Re: blackboard?

  • From: Nicole Hutchins <nkhutch86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 14:54:21 -0500

Agreed. I too use black board for classes, and have found no issues this far.
The only thing I have noticed if you're using safari is when creating a
discussion board thread, the "Create thread" link is difficult. Voice over will
take you to it, but I've found it hard to activate. I have an easier time just
finding it with my finger, then clicking on it.

Hope this helps,
Nicole