[macvoiceover] Re: arrow keys

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 11:35:52 -0400

Try turning quicknav on and off by pressing left and right arrows together. This is strange, and it doesn't happen to me either.

On Sep 15, 2009, at 10:31 AM, Tommaso Nonis wrote:

New things to report about that arrow key problem. It occurs even when I boot from the installation media, and only with voiceover active. If I turn voiceover off the four arrows work fine. Ah, and if I haven't already said that, vo left and and right work perfectly.