[macvoiceover] Re: arrow keys

Try turning quicknav on and off by pressing left and right arrows together. This is strange, and it doesn't happen to me either.

On Sep 15, 2009, at 10:31 AM, Tommaso Nonis wrote:

New things to report about that arrow key problem. It occurs even when I boot from the installation media, and only with voiceover active. If I turn voiceover off the four arrows work fine. Ah, and if I haven't already said that, vo left and and right work perfectly.