[macvoiceover] Re: apps

  • From: Bryan Duarte <bryan0731@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 11:44:21 -0700

I have to say when I used it I did not pay a subscription. I do not know if
they have made the app cheaper then added the subscription or what. I do know
that the app used to be around 27 dollars so if the app is cheaper that is
probably the case. I can tell you that the app works great and is very
accessible. Rumor is that it was made to be accessible to the blind through
voiceover so it should work great.