[macvoiceover] Re: apple script for telling the time

  • From: Keith Reedy <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 09:50:05 -0500

Keith,

I don't know much about terminal commands, however, I will try to tell you how
to set up the time hot key.

First of all, go in to VO preferences with VO keys-f8.
under general, VO keys right arrow over to allow Voiceover to be controlled
with apple script and check the box.

Now again in Voiceover preferences arrow down to, commanders and VO keys-right
arrow over to keyboard commander and select that tab.
VO keys-right arrow to enable keyboard commander and check that box.  The right
option key is the default.
Close Voiceover preferences.

Now use right option key-t to give you the time.

HTH.
Keith Reedy
keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx