[macvoiceover] Re: (aiphone) I could cry!!!!!

  • From: Donna Goodin <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 08:26:51 -0400

Hey Marco,

Wasn't putting down JAWS at all.  Occasionally I've had problems with JAWS and
ITunes, and I recently got an email from Apple saying that there are known
issues with JAWS and ITunes which FS is supposedly addressing.  That's why I
thought it might be a pain to set up the account using JAWS.  But it turned out
I was very wrong, it couldn't have been easier. I do know there are some who
criticize JAWS, but I'm not among them. I've used it for nigh on 18 years now.
Best,
Donna