[macvoiceover] Re: adium

  • From: James Dean <professordean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 01:32:44 -0400

Hi. You can go here.

http://adium.im/

They also have sound sets, as they call them, which are simply a bunch of
different sounds that are bound to events such as contact comes online, goes
offline, you receive a message, you send a message, etc.

You download one of these sound sets by pressing vo+space or enter on the link
under the soundset that you want that says the file size. I include this
because I couldn't figure out how to get the sound sets to actually download
until someone told me.

HTH,

James Dean