[macvoiceover] Re: a very cool program

  • From: John Hess <johnythehess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 16:43:50 -0400

Mike, do you know what other mp3 players are supported? This is just another wonderful way the mac can be shown to be compatible with other devices. Thanks for sharing this information.

On Aug 29, 2008, at 2:12 AM, Mike's Western Account wrote:

hey all;
ok so me and sabrina were wanting to transfer some music from my computer to her dell dj. I wanted to do this all by my self but couldn't figure out what i should have had to do. Itunes didn't pick up dell dj, but google helped me. Introducing to you all the program that's accessible. The one program that appears to be able to handle dell dj's, i bring you XNJB
http://www.wentnet.com/projects/xnjb/download.html
very self explanatory, but I'm going to work on a podcast this weekend showing it to you. Plug your dj in, open the app, vo to "connect" and hit connect. then in the "table" will be the songs on your dj (or any other supported devise). Then there is a browser that you can use and here's what you do. Find a folder or file (highlight it in the browser) stop interacting with the browser and then vo to the "upload" button. Press it and wait for it to do it's stuff. Have something on yo ur dell your going to get to your mac? Curious as to what a song on a friend's dj sounds like? Well find the song in the songs table, navigate in the internal browser where you want to put the song from the devise to, and simply hit "download" and there you go. Note: if you highlight a folder in the browser and hit "upload" the entire and all sub folders will be sent to your devise. Right to the left of the connect button will be (the first number is total used space, second number is space on the devise remaining.)
One more thing, it's open source.
an eone
Mike

John W. Hess & Barclay the WonderLab