[macvoiceover] Re: Zip Files

  • From: Jerry Matheny <starnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 10:51:07 -0500

The program I have is called Betterzip, and it does all kinds of archives, not just zip. It does rar as well, as well as many others. It's completely accessible with Voiceover. Check it out.

On Aug 23, 2008, at 3:25 PM, Ian Robinson wrote:

Hi All,

Well, I've finally got around to buying a MacBook and there's one problem that I can't figure out.

Is there a way to read the list of files inside a zip file with VoiceOver? If I press Command O, everything is extracted from the zip file.

I was hoping to avoid installing any extra software, but guess that I might have no choice.

regards.

Ian