[macvoiceover] Yes you can edit in Logic Pro X!

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 19:24:28 -0500

Hi folks,

I thought because we can now see the regions in the tracks content window that
you mite be able to edit and you sure can.  Move to the place where you want to
edit with the control bar, or, play the recording until you find the place
where you want to edit and press command-t to split the region at the playhead.
 You should find a new numbered region and do command X to cut, or, use cut
from the edit menu.  Just like editing in GarageBand 6.
We are Braille Bible printers,
http://biblesfortheblind.org
Keith Reedy
keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx

We print the Bible in Braille,
http://biblesfortheblind.org
Keith Reedy
God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.