[macvoiceover] Re: Working with fill colours in iWork Numbers and Pages

  • From: Tuscia-Falconer <tusciafalconer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 11:14:19 +1300

Well done !

TF

On 23/10/2014, at 9:34 am, Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello list,

I work with conditional highlighting colour fills a fair bit in Numbers and in
tables within Pages, trying to make things look good for the sight-dependent
people I work with. The process was pretty good with the previous iWork
version, It’s gotten a little tougher with the recent update. It’s still
useable though, it just took me a fiar bit of trial and error to figure out
how. It’s pretty specific, so if it’s something you use and your’e frustrated
with it, or you want to use it, shoot me a message list and I’ll send you the
steps I was able to use.

ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>

Oh, if you’re saying to yourself, that Ian is nuts, it works exactly the same
as before, I’d love to hear from you to figure out why things aren’t working
smoothly for me.

Ian