[macvoiceover] Re: Which Email clients work best with Voice Over?

  • From: Mark Baxter <markbaxter38@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 13:42:23 -0800

Mac has its own Mail client that seems to work great. I added you on Skype, Michael; if I can be of assistance, let me know, though I am a raw beginner myself. A very good friend of mine has spent oodles of time helping me get adjusted; the least I can do is pass on what little I know.

On Feb 6, 2009, at 10:51 AM, Michael Busboom wrote:

Well, the subject line says it all, I guess.

When I start configuring my Mac Book, I will want to select the email client that works best with Voice Over. Does the Mac Book come with an email client that will fit the bill, or would it be better for me to purchase a third-party program?

I would want an email program that allows me to automatically filter an organize messages into separate folders. It would also be nice if the program had an accessible spell checker.

Regards,

Mike

Mark Baxter
markbaxter38@xxxxxxxxx