[macvoiceover] Re: Where do notes from iPhone go?

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 10:55:36 -0700

Thanks David, I'll check there.

I'm looking at using the Notes app because Evernote is being weird with the
keyboard and edit field interface, not letting me move to the bottom of the
field with a double tap etc. Anyone successfully using Evernote from an iPhone?
I love it on the Mac, and reading notes on the iPhone seems fine, it's just
text entry that seeems non-standard.

Peace,

Ian