[macvoiceover] Re: VoiceOver user in Atlanta area needed

  • From: "Cheryl Homiak" <chomiak7737@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 16:41:08 -0600

Hey guys, I think all this is great, but did you really mean to put somebody's contactinfo out on an email list or should this maybe have been done offlist? I don't mean to be picky and maybe the person gave permission to have his phone number put onlist; if so just ignore me. But this list does have archives; you don't have to be a user to access the archives and while I admit the chances are not huge, somebody searching google could stumble across this information. Just personally I wouldn't want my phone number put out on an email list. Again, if this was all covered with the person in Atlanta, that's great and you can just ignore this.