[macvoiceover] Re: VoiceOver accessible bible software

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 14:34:30 -0600

Here's what I've learned today
On line searching leads me to believe that Logos isn't accessible to VoiceOver.
A reply from the support people at On Line Bible said it isn't accessible to
VoiceOver.
A reply from a project coordinator at Eloquent said the copyright holders of
the more popular translations have refused to license their text to an open
source project but declined to give reasons.

Serenity now,

Ian