[macvoiceover] Re: Vmware fusion sale at Macmall.com: caveat

  • From: Buddy Brannan <buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 12:35:57 -0500

Actually, the rebate for Fusion wasn't bad. I got it last year, and it was a simple process and took the standard eight weeks. They actually Emailed to keep me apprised of it, a nice touch. As the mail-in rebate thing goes, this one was pretty painless, although, as I recall, it was one of those checks that looks like junk mail, so be careful of that, too.

On Dec 30, 2008, at 12:24 PM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

It's one of those awful mail-in rebates!!! I HATE MAIL-IN REBATES!!! However, even at $34.99 it's a good price so I'll take the risk; already have my own but want to buy for a friend. Will let you all know how long it takes me to get my rebate and how many hoops i have to jump through to get it!!!

--
Cheryl

Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 746-4127 or 888-75-BUDDY
Create your own economic stimulus package:
http://www.powermall.info