[macvoiceover] Re: Various

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 16:29:46 -0400

Bootcamp its self is voice over compatible except for the partition
configuration setup but the default is usually fine so it is not necessary
to make changes there unless you need/want to.

Having said that, from the time you insert the windows cd till after the
windows drivers are installed which is after windows is installed and you
put the leopard disc in and install the drivers, youhave no audio so it is
impossible to make it accessible.