[macvoiceover] Re: VO friendly guitar/sound processor?

  • From: "Ginny Owens" <chickpowermusic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 04:17:36 -0500

Still playing extensively. <grin>  Haven't gotten far enough in to say.
What I will say is that I think it is very customizable.  I'm having a crash
course this week, and if things go well, I'm going to see if I can find a
sighted logic guru to help me customize it.  Also going to see if I can use
Apple Scrip to help.  I am determined to make it work for all of us...but it
might be a minute. <grin>

Ginny Owens
Official site:  http://www.ginnyowens.com
MySpace:  http://www.myspace.com/ginnyowens