[macvoiceover] Re: VO enter: select mode

  • From: Tuscia-Falconer <falconer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 19:28:47 +1300

Not sure whether this relates, but before Maverick I would press Shift +
Control and arrow left or right or up or down to select text.
Now in Mavericks this seems to have change to Shift + Option and arrows.

TF

On 6/12/2013, at 7:17 pm, David Chittenden <dchittenden@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thus far, I have only tried this inside documents. Press VO enter and voiceover
says select. Now, pressing VO arrow keys causes the mouse selector to move in
the appropriate direction and highlight text as it goes. Pressing the opposite
arrow causes on highlighting of text. When the desire text has been selected,
pressVO Inter again to stop selection mode. In other words, it now works like
that touch pad/mouse for sighted people. I really like it.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchittenden@xxxxxxxxx
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone>