[macvoiceover] Re: Using Mail Search

  • From: Robert Nelson <Robert_Nelson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 16:44:57 -0500

Dear Brett,

Once you type whatever text you want  in the search box of the toolbar and
after you   you make whatever  restrictions you want by checking off the
various check boxes to the right of the search box, you simply  continue to
arrow right until you hear messages.  This is the message table and you
interact with the message table  there you will find all the  messages matching
your search criteria.   Once in a while Mail will announce that it has found
for instance 12 messages.  But mostly it is silent about  the number of matches
found.  Anyhow, you simply arrow right to messages.

Sincerely Yours,
robert Nelson