[macvoiceover] Unlabelled buttons and checkboxes

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 20:14:11 +0100

Hi,
I have just downloaded an application and its a frustrating one, all the
buttons and tables etc are accessible but most of the buttons aren't labelled
and VO says button.  The same goes for the check boxes.  The app I'm talking
about is iSale and the interface would be fine if I could label these, at least
I could then give it a go.  Is there any such app that will attempt to identify
labels from examining an app and its button labels and attempt to label them?

A bit of a long shot I know but you can only ask!

Dean>