[macvoiceover] Re: Turboweb one more time!

  • From: ashley <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 18:07:27 +0100

No problems; glad it's working well for you. It really is a great little browser. I hardly ever web browse on the mac, so haven't encountered any of the safari issues. But turboweb is certainly my favorite mac browser, especially at times when a full featured browser like safari is not required.

ash

Website:
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk
Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/ashleycox2
Blog:
http://daysofthegeek.blogspot.com

On 28/04/2011 17:06, Keith Reedy wrote:
Once again,

My thanks to Ashley Cox for pointing out TurboWeb,
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/turboweb-browser/id412736557?mt=12

My problems with Safari have been few and this little browser will work quite
nicely until a fix for Safari comes along.
Keith Reedy
Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.