[macvoiceover] Trouble with Mail on the Mac with Latest Update of ML

  • From: Jeff Kisecker <kisecker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 21:15:16 -0500

Hi:

I have been having some trouble with the mail app on my mbp lately.  I have not
been able to move using voiceover commands any of the mail boxes.  Further, I
have an item in the favorites bar that no longer exists but I can't get it
deleted.

I know there was recent discussion on the moving of mail boxes in and out of
favorites and around the mail app, but I no longer have access to those
messages, can anyone shed some light on this for me?

Thanks, Jeff