[macvoiceover] To those of you using Open Office 3, I have a question.

  • From: "John Moore" <coasterfreak88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 20:40:57 -0500

From my brief observations, Open Office has great potential, and they
are taking the first steps toward accessibility. I'm going to keep it.
I need to know how I can send my feedback to them. I want to tell them
some initial things, like the fact that the toolbar buttons aren't
labeled yet. Is there an item in the application that will allow me to
send feedback? If there isn't, how can I do it from the website? I
love this program. Thanks for the help.