[macvoiceover] Tip about flash installer
- From: Cheryl Ann Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 20:09:57 -0500 (CDT)
If you get a prompt to install the new version of Adobe Flash Player (I think it's 10.3 I was prompted to install), note the following:
(1. Close safari before trying to actually run the installer (the installer opens when you choose to do the upgrade if I remember correctly but I didn't write it down as I was doing this process.)
(2) If you can't get to buttons with vo-keys, tab.(3) If buttons you need to activate are in keyboard focus but not in voiceover focus, try turning voiceover off and then on again each time you encounter this situation and when you turn voiceover on again the button you need should be in the voiceover cursor as well as the keyboard focus.
Maybe nobody else will have a problem with this but it took me a couple of minutes to figure out so I thought I should post it.
-- Cheryl May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable to You, Lord, my rock and my Redeemer. (Psalm 19:14, HCSB)
Click on the link below to go to our homepage. http://www.icanworkthisthing.com Manage your subscription by using the web interface on the link below. http://www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceoverUsers can subscribe to this list by sending email to macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at http://www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover
Other related posts:
- » [macvoiceover] Tip about flash installer - Cheryl Ann Homiak