[macvoiceover] Time zone tab.

Hello, all. I am cross-posting this message because I and some very active blind Mac users have found a really nasty bug in OS X Leopard. We can't find a way to access the time zone tab. A good friend just moved to the East Coast, and he can't figure out how to get his time zone adjusted properly. There seems to be a world map there, and we are not able to click on it. Does anyone have a solution to his issue? This nis not good at all!!!

Shane Jackson
Vestavia Hills, Alabama, USA.
Email:  jack728@xxxxxxxxx
Skype ID:  cadal728